Sunday, October 12, 2008

Weekend Fun!

~*~



What shall we do today? We planned to take the kids fishing but it was up in the air due to the wind we've been having lately so we decided to wait until after church to decide. While I made breakfast I peaked around the corner to see why my children were suddenly so quiet because you know that always arouses suspicion! To my delight, sister was reading to brother! Oh sweet Jesus ~ simply adorable!




What was for breakfast? This....


Then we were off to church!
 


Then we went to our fishing spot....  
quickly after we arrived, the Girl got a bite! One handed too because she had her cast on! (we removed it later because they started getting wet! - she's in a removable cast now for 2 weeks)



Nice job Baby!


Then they decided to fish for Crawdads! Whew, it was our lucky day because they were quick to bite the cheesy hot dog bait!







Here's me working on my bible study homework!

And here's my Boy's little man..... Mr. Snuffles who caught a fish too!

Hope you all had a lovely weekend too!
~*~

4 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

Tea Time With Melody October 12, 2008 at 9:47 PM  

Wish I could have gone today but I have been sneezing all day. Stayed home and cozy trying to hold off this impending cold. Except when Nick decided to go grocery shopping with me. That is a blog story in itself. Goes something like this: "19 yr old boy goes to store with mom and gets an unwanted economics lesson." Looks like it was a good day for you. Next time.

Tea Time With Melody October 13, 2008 at 7:37 PM  

Hey, Jackie started a blog today herself! She has only done a test page until she gets it right so I will tell her to visit you! :)

Lavinia October 15, 2008 at 8:22 PM  

Perfect weekend. Talk about your catch of the day! I want that breakfast by the way, it looks like exactly the best way to start off my day. Your little girl is so pretty, and Mr. Snuffles---oh I love him....

ChaChaneen October 16, 2008 at 6:24 PM  

I think so too!