Saturday, October 4, 2008

An Artful Award

I Love Your Art Blog Award
(This very beautiful bright and artful award was created by Atomic Velvet Sigh)



What a wonderful gift to receive this week from my blogging friend Cynthia, who has an amusingly fun to read blog called Muse Swing.




It's been a busy week here! I started a new bible study with lots of homework so my blogging free time has been greatly reduced but I don't mind, it's time better spent in God's word anyway. We are doing Beth Moore's "Daniel, living a life of integrity". Power stuff! I encourage you all to check it out!

It is supposed to rain here today but so far I don't see anything outside. Hmmm

Well I'm off now to visit all my blogging friends, see you soon!


*~*

3 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

Lavinia October 4, 2008 at 5:19 PM  

Hi Janeen, thanks for popping over to the birdbath...did you get that quilt yet? LOL!!!

Congratulations on your award. I got an award too but haven't got around to posting it yet....

Your blog deserves this award---its really lovely over here...

Kelli October 5, 2008 at 3:04 AM  

Hi Janeen, congratulations on your well deserved award! :-o) Have a great week with your new Bible study - Daniel's life - it sounds very interesting! What an example he gives!
~Kalianne

MuseSwings October 5, 2008 at 12:52 PM  

You are very welcome!
Integrity! I could use more of that. I'll check out Beth Moore's book.