Tuesday, October 7, 2008

French Braid

I did it, I did it!

I finally did a French Braid on my daughter's hair and it actually lasted the whole day without falling apart! Yahoo!
I know, I know.... it's the little victories that keep us Mother's going, doesn't it? But this one feels especially sweet!
Now if only my hair were all those natural colors! I always tell my daughter she has hair color worth $200 because of all those natural highlights and lowlights. Me, not so much! It's pretty much the $8 color! ha ha

Well stew is in the crockpot and the corn bread is almost ready! Gotta go! Hope you all are having a wonderful Tuesday!
~*~

4 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

Lavinia October 7, 2008 at 8:59 PM  

The braid is gorgeous. What a fabbo head of hair she's got! Thanks to mom for the good genes!

Your crown is divine...muse swings is right, by gum....it DOES sparkle. Wow, what an effect...

Sparky ♥ ∞ October 8, 2008 at 3:22 PM  

Good going! Your daughter has beautiful braids. I used to have long, curly hair and tried a French Braid. Never could make one.
Sparky ♥ ∞

Lavinia October 10, 2008 at 9:31 AM  

Janeen, thanks for visiting the birdbath. Glad you enjoyed the recent posts....it's been kinda crazy but the dust is settling back down now....

Kalianne@BygoneBeauty October 11, 2008 at 10:28 PM  

Your daughter has such beautiful hair and the braid looks so pretty! How did you get it so even? Well done!
~Kalianne :-o)