Sunday, October 12, 2008

I'd like to introduce....

My sister... Melody!
She's just started her own blog yesterday and I'd love for y'all to meet and greet her at

Tell her that Janeen sent you and maybe she'll take me out for tea and scones!

(tee hee tee hee)
~*~

6 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

Tea Time With Melody October 12, 2008 at 8:57 AM  

Why thank you dear sister. I feel like I have just had the "proper' introduction to a private club..lol I went to your blog this morning and as I brought my nice cup of hot coffee to my mouth what happens? My face pops up staring back at me. Almost spilled my cup. Totally startled me. hahaha

Kelli October 12, 2008 at 3:21 PM  

Oh Janeen! Isn't it exciting when a family blog too! It's a fun way to keep in contact. I look forward to meeting Melody. Thanks for the introduction!
Blessings,
Kalianne

Tea Time With Melody October 12, 2008 at 7:29 PM  

You are too funny. I am sure I can find the time to call on you. Scones and tea, my place, Saturday?

Lavinia October 15, 2008 at 8:23 PM  

Wow. Are you two twins?

ChaChaneen October 16, 2008 at 6:25 PM  

No, I am the YOUNGER sister by 6 years! (My sister will roll her eyes if she reads this!) hee hee

Tea Time With Melody October 17, 2008 at 8:47 PM  

Eyes are rolling.....