Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Acorns

Look at this beauty!
Isn't it cute!!! This is new from Williams Sonoma for $36.00. They display it with their Maple Pecan Bread mix. Sounds delightful and delicious!
Ya know, my birthday is just a couple of weeks away now, so if your needing any gift ideas, (hint hint....) take up the collection can for my 40th birthday!
PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!
(smile)
~*~

4 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

MuseSwings October 28, 2008 at 8:35 PM  

Those are sooooo cute! Mmmm you could make me some little maple muffins if you only had that. Mmmmm I would really like some of those. The thing is, about your birthday - I only just have blog money and the Feds frown on that out in the real world. So I tried using that pretty Gold Card Blog award I won but Mr. Sonoma got on the phone and told me to take a flying leap and to take all my little bloggie friends with me. For a guy who sells such cute stuff he's got no sense of humor.

Tea Time With Melody October 28, 2008 at 9:46 PM  

Well, I forgot to get you that gift certificate I said I was. So this gives me some ideas, not that you will get it or anything remotely like it but you know, ideas.... You'll just have to be suprised.

Sparky October 29, 2008 at 3:30 PM  

Oh, how cute! I love speciality things like that. I hope you do get this for your birthday so you can cook everybody some. YUM YUM!! ♥ ∞

Lavinia October 30, 2008 at 5:42 PM  

That is so adorable! One never knows what one will find at W-S. I love their sales!