Thursday, October 30, 2008

Countdown...

~*~
The countdown is on for my annual birthday tradition. Several years ago I got one of my favorite movies for my birthday... White Christmas! I began watching it it nearly everyday. Yes, everyday! In the morning while I'm getting ready for the day and have heard the daily news repeated, I put a movie on for the remainder of the morning. When my children were REALLY small, they enjoyed watching this movie too because all the singing and dancing kept them captivated! So began the tradition... it's still a few days until my birthday but I thought I'd share these lovely pictures with you all to get you in the holiday spirit!
Enjoy!




"I'm dreaming of a White Christmas!"
~*~


6 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

Vic October 31, 2008 at 6:35 AM  

I adore this movie, and must have seen it at least 10 times. Thank you for the reminder!

Sparky October 31, 2008 at 8:46 AM  

This is such a fun movie. *They* just don't make good movies anymore. We're dreaming of a White Christmas too. ♥ ∞

MuseSwings October 31, 2008 at 9:08 PM  

I've seen this movie many, many times. My sisters and I sing "Sisters" when we're together. My holiday must see movies, of which there are several,include this one and my very favorite: The Bishops Wife.

Saucy November 3, 2008 at 12:38 AM  

I also luurve White Christmas.... I have taken my old iPod and am in the business of converting it to Christmas music ONLY!

Gill - That British Woman November 5, 2008 at 4:00 PM  

This should be on my to do list, as its years since I have seen that movie.

Gill in Canada

Lavinia November 10, 2008 at 7:51 AM  

I don't think I've ever seen this movie all the way through, but I must remedy that. Hey, did I miss your Birthday?!?!?