Saturday, February 19, 2011

I lurve Cheesecake!

~*~

I lurve Cheesecake!

I lurve it so much, I'm making a new dessert out of it!  
However, I can't take credit on this one as I found it here.

Cheesecake Pops!


I don't have the refrigerator space to put the sticks on so I will just leave them shaped as decorated balls and place them on a platter over pretty paper doilies!  These will be a test run for my upcoming tea party!


Verdict:  They taste delicious but are a lot of work.  I purchased a yummy pre-made cheesecake from Costco to save that step but I used almond bark chocolate that I had left over from the holidays and I think that's where the difficulty was because it didn't melt thin enough.  Next time I will take Bakerella's tip from the recipe and buy the candy melts.

~*~

1 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

R. Quilter February 20, 2011 at 9:27 AM  

maybe your on to something BIG!