Thursday, February 3, 2011

Classic... Casablanca

~*~

I watched "Casablanca" this weekend on the big screen and
 it was just grand!  The dialogue is quick and the humorous one-liners are many.  Watching it again made me see things I hadn't noticed previously.  For example, the film may be black and white but this time I could see that the caviar dish is 
g-o-r-g-e-o-u-s!










After watching such a classic, it makes you wish you had a haunt like "Rick's Cafe Americain" to go for a drink and hear Sam sing "As Time Goes By".

~*~ 

8 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

MuseSwings February 3, 2011 at 6:12 AM  

This is one of my all time favorites! I enjoyed the music while I browsed through the pictures. Here's lookin' at you, kid!

R. Quilter February 3, 2011 at 7:03 AM  

I love this movie. I love the fact that it is in black and white.

The Brown Recluse (TBR) February 3, 2011 at 8:49 AM  

I've never seen that movie....I haven't seen most old movies. I haven't even seen Alice in Wonderland or Mary Poppins.

I should watch some of these good old movies.

KARNA February 3, 2011 at 1:45 PM  

I love Casablanca and bogart! yummy! Old Movies so rock! you mean the local starbucks for a coffe doens't do it for ya as a haunt LOL...xoxo

Miss Jean February 6, 2011 at 11:29 AM  

I've never watched it. I should get it out and watch it soon. Don't forget to let me know when you are having your church ladies luncheon!

Susan February 8, 2011 at 5:28 AM  

I still laugh about the line in the movie about rounding up the usual suspects ! Classic Movie!

steviewren February 8, 2011 at 8:32 PM  

I love that song!

Betsy Brock February 11, 2011 at 1:14 PM  

Oooh...perfect for Val. weekend! :)