Thursday, January 20, 2011

Yes, it's January 20th

~*~

And I still have my Christmas Tree up!


Perhaps THIS weekend we'll take it down.  ha ha

~*~

7 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

Betsy Brock January 20, 2011 at 8:06 PM  

Oh funny! I was sick for 2 weeks and didn't get ours down until the 14th. I thought I was the last one in the country! LOL!

The Brown Recluse (TBR) January 21, 2011 at 8:04 AM  

LOL!
I passed a house earlier this week that still had the Christmas tree on, lights and all! So you're not alone. Ole Boy starts planning ours coming down on Christmas night. I usually hold him at bay until New Years day.

Miss Jean January 21, 2011 at 9:54 PM  

I hope it's an artificial tree and not a cut one. Otherwise, it must be getting really dry!!!!! Take 'er down!!!

steviewren January 21, 2011 at 11:03 PM  

I finally got my ornaments down and stowed all the boxes away. I took the tree apart...drug it downstairs and dumped it on the den floor. I have no idea when it will make it out to the garage again! Good luck with yours!

petra michelle; Whose role is it anyway? January 24, 2011 at 9:31 AM  

I love the warmth the Christmas tree offers and felt sad when I put it away. If it were up to me and my niece, it would be up all year! More and more are keeping some lights up all year. Love it! :))

Sparky January 25, 2011 at 4:27 PM  

If y'all have gloomy weather, leave it up! Christmas trees always make a house seem brighter. :) I leave some Christmas lights up 24/7 inside our house just for that very reason. They are so festive and easy on the light bill.
Sparky :))

Rebecca January 29, 2011 at 12:06 PM  

Hello lovely, Lady!

Ah...I hated taking ours down, too. Ours stays up at least until the Feast of Epiphany. We waited until the following weekend to take it down.