Sunday, January 2, 2011

Sunday Nights

~*~

Sunday Nights!

I always look forward to January because I know that Masterpiece Theatre 
on PBS will begin a new season and I'm set for the next 6 months!  This year is no exception!

Tonight is a repeat of  last seasons..."My Boy Jack"


This story is based on a true story of Rudyard Kipling, his wife Carrie and their son, Jack.

Next Sunday begins 4 weeks of Downtown Abbey ~ I can hardly wait!


~*~

3 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

jax January 3, 2011 at 9:04 AM  

Is that Daniel Radcliff as the son?

Sandra January 5, 2011 at 4:11 AM  

I rarely watch TV because there's nothing good on there, but these look good to me! I just bookmarked it so I can keep up with it. Thanks for posting about it!

petra michelle; Whose role is it anyway? January 5, 2011 at 6:38 AM  

Love Masterpiece Theatre, Janeen! If I had more time, I'd be watching it far more often! Love British productions for their style and beauty!

Sounds like someone I know! ;)
Hope you had a wonderful New Year! :))