Thursday, January 13, 2011

A Random Interview

~*~

A Random Interview... of Moi


1. What is something Mommy always says to you?
Son:  Dinner's Ready!
Daughter:  Treat others the way you want to be treated


2. What makes Mommy happy?
Son:  Cleaning my room
Daughter:  Giving hugs


3. What makes Mommy sad?
Son:  Not doing things the first time you ask
Daughter:  Not giving Mom hugs

4. How does Mommy make you laugh?
Son:  Tickling me
Daughter:  Funny jokes

5. What was Mommy like as a child?
Son: I don't know, I wasn't even born
Daughter:  You had blonde hair like me


6. How old is Mommy?
Son: That's classified
Daughter:  You don't tell people that 


7. How tall is Mommy?
Son: 4 foot 6 inches (I suddenly got shorter.. ha)
Daughter: 5 foot 6 inches (correct!)


8. What is Mommy's favorite thing to do?
Son: Cook
Daughter:  Sew


9. What does Mommy do when you're not around?
Son: Go shopping
Daughter: Read


10. If Mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?
Son:  A cooking show
Daughter:  Cooking


11. What is Mommy really good at?
Son: Tickling me and computer techy stuff
Daughter:  Art


12. What is Mommy not very good at?
Son:  Video games (ha - if he only knew I let him win!)
Daughter:  I don't know, I can't think of anything


13. What does Mommy do for her job?
Son: That's classified
Daughter:  You help people with food


14. What is Mommy's favorite food?
Son: Tamales
Daughter: Afternoon Tea


15. What makes you proud of Mommy?
Son:  Giving birth to me
Daughter:  You cook for me

16. If Mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Son:  Nancy Drew
Daughter: Nancy Drew

17. What do you and Mommy do together?
Son:  Sit together at stuff
Daughter:  Get our nails done


18. How are you and Mommy the same?
Son:  We like food and creating stuff
Daughter:  We like to go shopping

19. How are you and Mommy different?
Son:  You watch Jane Austen and I watch Spongebob
Daughter:  You like to sew and I don't

20. How do you know Mommy loves you?
Son:  You give me kisses
Daughter:  You provide for me

21. Where is Mommy's favorite place to go?
Son:  Chipotle Grill
Daughter:  a Tea House

This was fun as I learned my children's perception of me.
~*~

7 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

The Brown Recluse (TBR) January 13, 2011 at 6:36 PM  

This is nothing but SWEET!!!!! Loved...er lurved it!!

jax January 14, 2011 at 11:29 AM  

This is really cute :)

Elizabeth and Gary January 17, 2011 at 7:46 AM  

What a great idea and a fun thing to do..I will have to ask my Grand kids a few of these questions..
Have a sweet day and hugs, Elizabeth

petra michelle; Whose role is it anyway? January 18, 2011 at 9:34 AM  

Now that was really adorable, Janeen! And as you say, it was interesting to hear their perceptions of you. Much of the time, we don't even think about how others see you.

Fun post! :))

Cassandra Frear January 18, 2011 at 6:33 PM  

#8 is my favorite!

I think it would have been fun to ask your husband, too!

Happy New Year, by the way!

Angela McRae January 21, 2011 at 12:21 PM  

Oh, I love this! So fun to see you through their eyes!

steviewren January 21, 2011 at 11:05 PM  

Awwwww! Sweet stuff!