Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

~*~

Merry Christmas!!

I got a NASTY computer virus earlier this week that prevented me from going on the web to visit my my bloggy friends, but tonight I'm back on again.  Thankfully I had my cellphone to access the internet to Google for help.  Funny thing was my issues weren't isolated as others before me paved the way with help.

Now I have a lot of emails to read and visiting to do! 
See you soon and I pray that you all had a safe holiday with your friends and family!



Happy Birthday Jesus!

~*~

4 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

R. Quilter December 26, 2010 at 8:38 AM  

Merry Christmas and a very happy new year!

Sparky December 26, 2010 at 2:25 PM  

Those computer viruses are awful! Hope you're up and running again soon.

Merry CHRISTmas and Happy New Year to y'all too ChaCha! :))

Miss Jean December 26, 2010 at 3:11 PM  

Many blessings for the New Year!

50s Housewife December 28, 2010 at 12:54 PM  

So glad you were able to get it straightened out! Hope you had a very Merry Christmas!