Saturday, December 11, 2010

It's beginning...

~*~

... to look a lot like my 
VACATION
has started!


Can you guess the movie I'm watching?
Here's a comic to give you a clue!




~*~

5 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

Kat Mortensen December 11, 2010 at 5:07 PM  

Snow day???

ChaChaneen December 11, 2010 at 5:50 PM  

Good guess but nope. It's the 1983 film, ''The Christmas Story". With the son Ralphie and the classic leggy lamp! ha ha

steviewren December 12, 2010 at 7:29 AM  

As soon as I saw the cartoon, I knew what you were watching. It's a classic!

I just got my copy of Elf back from my parents. I love the sweetness of that movie. Sadly, my copies of Miracle on 34th street and It's a Wonderful Life are on VHS and I no longer can play them.

ChaChaneen December 12, 2010 at 7:54 AM  

I lurve ELF!  My favorite scene is where she sings in the shower and he joins her, they sound great together.  Then she screams!  Haha 

I'm going to tell Santa he needs to get you DVD of the christmas classics. For about 6 years my Man did that for me... I've got White Christmas, Holiday Inn, It's A Wonderful Life, A Christmas Story, etc.  But I do not have Miracle!  

Miss Jean December 12, 2010 at 4:04 PM  

Love that movie!!!! Every time we get a package in the mail we always say that "it's a major award!" and it is frag-gee-lee! I think I can quote the entire movie, word for word!