Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Mmmm - A Morning Favorite

~*~
I ran out of bread... again.  Also had a sick girl at home so I couldn't go to the bread outlet to get more.  The bread outlet is my new favorite haunt.  But alas, I had to make it from scratch... again. 
I know, terrible isn't it? ha ha


My favorite morning thing to have on warm bread, fresh out of the oven is Peanut Butter.  Mmmmm


What is your morning favorite?
~*~

2 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

Angela McRae March 31, 2010 at 9:03 AM  

Hmmm ... have never tried peanut butter on fresh-from-the-oven bread, but it sure sounds good!

steviewren March 31, 2010 at 10:16 AM  

You had me right there with you until you said peanut butter....??? No, fresh creamy cow's butter...delicious with some strawberry preserves. Mmmmm, I can almost smell the yeast. The crust is my favorite part of homemade bread.