Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Forgot to share!

~*~

I just remembered I forgot to blog / share a Valentine gift that I received from my Mother-in-Law!  She asked me what I would like and I really needed a waist tie apron so I went looking on Ebay and found the cutest one ev-ah! 


Here is the pocket!


Cute huh?!  I lurve it!

~*~

3 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

Cassandra Frear March 30, 2010 at 6:40 PM  

It makes my eyes dance back and forth! What are you trying to do to me?

I've missed you while I was on my spiritual retreat.

Cassandra Frear March 31, 2010 at 3:48 AM  

By the way, Apple Pie has been put aside. When you visit, it will have to be on one of the other two blogs. I needed to make some decisions about where to put my writing time, and I think this was the best way to make a shift.

Angela McRae March 31, 2010 at 9:02 AM  

That is super cute and fits you perfectly!