Sunday, March 28, 2010

Guess what! There's a new blog in town!

~*~

Guess what!  There's a new blog in town!


I have a dear girlfriend who wanted to learn how to blog and begin documenting the wonderful history of her family for generations to come.  So today we spent the afternoon together and she graduated from ChaChaneen's basic blog tutorial class and joined us officially in bloggyland! 

I'd like to introduce you to 

She enjoys tea parties, traveling, loving on her beautiful and numerous grandchildren, sewing, crafting, scrap booking, reading, shopping and talking as much as I do!  

Please share the lurve and stop by and say Hi and tell her Janeen sent ya!  Thank you!
~*~

3 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

Anonymous March 28, 2010 at 7:02 PM  

Thank you for introducing us to Ann's new blog. It's always nice to meet a new friend : )

petra michelle; Whose role is it anyway? March 29, 2010 at 9:49 AM  

Hi Janeen! Thanks for sharing Anne's blog! She's going to have fun for sure! What, with you as a friend? She's going to have a blast! ;)

p.s. I know what you mean by your comment on my post. I know you're right, but I have such little patience for such ignorance. o.O

Have a wonderful day, Janeen! :))

Betsy Brock March 29, 2010 at 7:52 PM  

how very nice...going over right now!