Friday, August 7, 2009

I'm a Great Auntie!

~*~
Hi everybody! I am sooooo behind in my posts! I've got lots of pictures to transfer and memories to post here from all our summer activities but this one couldn't wait....
I'm a Great Auntie!
Check out my sister Melody's blog for the news and more pics!


~*~

6 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

petra michelle; Whose role is it anyway? August 7, 2009 at 10:20 AM  

Congratulations, Great Auntie! I just came from Melody's blog! How beautiful Audrina Faith is. And it's the first I've heard about the pizza lore! I'm definitely going to pass it along to members of my family. And everyone is glowing! May the awe and wonder stay with you a lifetime! :))

Betsy Brock August 7, 2009 at 10:48 AM  

Oh, there's nothing sweeter than little baby feet!

Sparky August 7, 2009 at 4:32 PM  

Did that. Congrats ChaCha! Miss your posts. Hope y'all are doing well. :)

alittlebitofscrap August 7, 2009 at 6:24 PM  

Oh, how sweet! Love those feet :) Congrats!!

Creations by Marie Antoinette and Edie Marie August 8, 2009 at 3:39 PM  

OMG!!! how presious.So tiny.You must reall be a proud Great Auntie.What a beautiful name....Audrina Faith. May God bless that sweet little Angel and your family as well.XXOO Marie Antionette

Rebecca August 10, 2009 at 1:28 PM  

Congratulations! What an angel...

Glad to see you're back from your summer break as well:-)