Thursday, September 18, 2008

Remember your first best friend....

~

I have the best boss, she ALWAYS has a bowl filled with chocolates in her office. The other day I picked up this Dove piece and the message was... "Remember your first best friend..."

Oooooooooh the memories! Her name was Lucille... she lived nearby so we'd easily walk to eachother's homes and ride our bikes, play with Barbies, board games, etc. Oh the fun! We moved a few years later and I've never seen/heard from her again. :(

Do you remember your first best friend?

*~*

2 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

Lavinia September 19, 2008 at 6:12 PM  

Hi Janeen! Your memories are so sweet...

For some reason I was involved in 'best friend' triangles right from the get-go, earliest childhood. I don't know why. My two earliest best friends were Mary and Christine and let me tell you, even at that tender age, there was serious doll/coloured pencil rivalry going on!! ha ha ha...

MuseSwings September 19, 2008 at 7:16 PM  

First best friend was Mary Jo. I've lost touch with her but still think of her often.