Saturday, September 6, 2008

For Pam!

~

This post is for Pam who thinks I rock as a HIGH TECH REDNECK!

Okay y'all..... well my Dad is an Okie ya' know, so being a redneck is not tuuuuu far off. If it wern't for my precious momma, I'd be as country as cornflakes! By the way, your hair shur was purty today, yep your swept over bangs were smooth perfection! My bangs.... what ev?! Okay y'all, back to my Dad... I grew up with all his classic country music and ALL kinds of his sayings, such as....

Forgive your enemies, it messes with their heads.

It don't take a very big person to carry a grudge.

Crazy as a Bessie Bug!

When you wallow with pigs, expect to get dirty.

Well butter my butt and call me a biscuit!

I'm so mad I could eat a box of nails and fart tacks!

Pon my word and honor!

and my personal favorite... She's so stuck up, she'd drown in a rain storm.

And Pamela, this one's for you... you know you're a redneck when you make Barbie doll clothes from a tissue box...



ha ha ha ha It was fun spending time with you today Pam! I love ya!

*~*

2 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

Kelli September 7, 2008 at 12:37 AM  

I have no idea what a red neck is -a person from the country perhaps? Your Dad's country sayings are funny! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous September 7, 2008 at 7:21 AM  

You are now "officially" my favorite red neck!!! You make me laugh so hard! And yes, they had to have been the yummiest tacos ever! We'd love to know what kind of seasoning was on the meat "GO MEAT"
Thanks Janeen, for everything!

PAM
xoxoxo