Thursday, September 11, 2008

And the award goes to...

~
The other day...... I was given the BFF Gold Card award from Lavinia and now I am pleased to present it to the following bloggers based on the Blogging Friends Forever Rules:

1. Maximum five people allowed. 2. No more than four have to be dedicated followers of your blog. 3. One has to be someone new, or recently new to your blog, or live in another part of the world. 4. You must link back to whoever gave you the 'Blogging Friends Forever' award.


1. In The Garden with Miss Jean I suspect there is probably a large age span between us but in blogland there are no age limits among blog friends. Her interests are my interests and she's just fun to spend the day with!

2. Bygone Beauty The day I visited her blog and it was about Royal Tea scones, I was knew it was going to be a favorite!

3. Muse Swings Her blog name is perfect in that you never know what the theme of the day will be. This writer is a well of talent (and sense of humor!) we have barely tapped into!


Enjoy!
*~*

4 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

MuseSwings September 11, 2008 at 9:44 PM  

Janeen! Thank you so much for the BFF Gold Card Award! You are kind and thoughtful and a wonderful bloggie buddy! I will treasure it!
Cynthia

Kelli September 12, 2008 at 3:17 AM  

Janeen I am overwhelmed this is a wonderful award. I didn't know your first visit was to Royal Tea Scones! That is one of my favorite posts too. Congratulations to you also on a much deserved award!
Hugs,
Kalianne

Miss Jean September 13, 2008 at 11:51 AM  

Thank you so much for the award! You certainly deserved getting it yourself. A toast to all my bloggy buddies!

Lavinia September 14, 2008 at 4:25 PM  

Congratulations again, Janeen, and I see that you have made excellent choices in passing the award on. I have known muse-swing for only a short while, but long enough to become devoted to her funny blog. She's a funny gal! I also love kaianne's blog, it's a beauty. I am not familiar with miss jean but I think I have to remedy that....