Saturday, November 24, 2007

Ready for Christmas

Check out the puzzle I just completed! Isn't it a beauty - I don't have a digital camera... hint hint Santa... so I used my cell phone but it doesn't do it justice. We finished all the decoration changes from Fall/Autumn to Christmas and we're exhausted so today we stayed in our jammies and relaxed watching movies. Me... well I did the puzzle and my son helped me off and on.












Well it's time to start making dinner... hmmm I bet it will be easy to talk the family into going out to dinner as they are tired of Turkey already. ha ha I'll let you know what happens.


UPDATE - - - We ended up going to Panera Bread for dinner this night. We had declious hot soup in bread bowls. Mmmmm

2 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

blessings November 25, 2007 at 5:31 PM  

I know, after 3 family get-togethers we're all ready for some non-turkey meals! And I could use another weekend to rest =0 Blessings... Polly (p.s. love your pictures - that puzzle is a beauty)

Unknown November 28, 2007 at 8:11 AM  

Love the puzzle, Janeen, it's so pretty! I've never seen one I liked that much.

Thanks for your encouraging words on my blog last nite. Sometimes that's just all we need, isn't it?

Jacki