Friday, November 30, 2007

Post Thanksgiving but never to late to reflect...


Every year for Thanksgiving I try to come up with a few things I am thankful for. Since so much has changed from last year, I have a lot of different things I have to give thanks for. I am happy that I have such wonderful friends and family. I have a lot of new friends that have come into my life in the past year and I want to take this moment to tell them all how lucky I am to know them and how blessed I am to have their friendship. I am SO incredibly grateful that so many of you have been such a great support network for me, for everything - advice, hugs, love, just listening. I am thankful to have had horrible job experiences. Without it, I wouldn't have learned how to deal with negative people, situations, as well as gaining knowledge and on-the-job training/experience. I AM confident now in my abilities than I was when I first started my career. I have faith that I can do what I was trained to do. Thank you Lord, for every night I lie down in a comfortable and safe home. There is always plenty to eat in my house. In my country I enjoy great freedom. Though I have many grievances with our leaders and institutions, I truly appreciate the honor and opportunity it is to be an American. I am blessed with good health in mind and body, while many people have a serious illness which keeps them from enjoying a full and happy life. For my children. My greatest blessing is my wonderful children. They truly “light up my life.” For my wonderful husband, who knows me better than anyone else, yet still loves me more than anyone else. Thank you Lord, for Your Son, Jesus. No one ever loved me like Jesus. He loved me so much that he was willing to die, that I might have everlasting life. Thank you, Jesus. Dear Lord, Thank you for all of your rich blessings. Help us to share what you have given us with those who are less fortunate than we are. Amen Here's wishing you and yours a very Happy Thanksgiving!!

0 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment: