Friday, March 26, 2010

A fun little Friday thing to do

~*~

Saw this in blogglyland and decided I would play along!  What are 10 things - right off the top of your head - that we would only know about you if we knew you really well? 10 random things ranging anywhere on your personal map that make you a tad distinctive? Or just plain weird? Think quickly. Don't go for deep. Go for quirky. Don't try to put them in any kind of order and don't make them long. Just start typing. I'll go first to give you the idea.

1.  I lurve to watch movies, but I rarely finish them in one viewing.

2. I am a read-aholic. I read over others' shoulders.  I read what's laying on people's desks during meetings while they think I'm listening... you get the idea.

3.  I dream of having the closet that matches the one in my head.

4.  I lurve sweets, especially candy.  I would chose that over cake or pie any day.

5.  I lurve to sing but do not sing well.... not even close.

6.  I lurve BIG hair... the bigger the better!  If there was a way to permanently install a bump-it in my hair, I'd do it. The higher the hair, the better.

7.  I lurve British accents, Irish accents, New Zealand accents... you get the idea.

8.  I got A's in high school Drafting class and drew/chalked a woman in a mascara advertisement that looked striking!  I think it was the Dial-a-Lash... ha ha

9.  I, along with my sister, look Hula lessons for several years while growing up.  

10.  I could spend hours in a stationary store or book store.... H-O-U-R-S!

Okay, your turn!

~*~

3 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

R. Quilter March 26, 2010 at 7:29 AM  

1, I like raisin bread, mayo and cheese sandwich.
2. I only drink cold drinks when I use a straw
3.I loved book stores and libraries when I could not read.
4 Every morning I drink my coffee out of a coffee cup with reindeers on it
5. I hate hallmark type movies
6. I have broke my addiction to farmville
7. I swim in a burka type bathing suit
8. I like Opera music
9. I am domestically disabled
10. I like peanut butter on pancakes

steviewren March 26, 2010 at 8:30 AM  

1. I had a hula skirt as a child.
2. I had some difficulty learning to read but once it clicked, I've loved reading ever since.
3. I once sideswiped a car
4. I once drove off with the gas pump still in the car
5. I was tall for my age and always had to sit on the back row with the other "big" kids in grammar school.
6. My friends think I am weird because I like watching foreign movies.
7. I could eat pimento cheese sandwiches 3 times a day.
8. I have almost completely forgotten what it would be like to be a skinny person.
9. I'm a total geek at heart.
10. I could be an perpetual student.

petra michelle; Whose role is it anyway? March 26, 2010 at 4:16 PM  

I'll give it a go, Janeen!

1) You'd find me wearing cowboy boots all year except Summer.
2) I love to smile at people as they walk by; not to expect a smile, but to let them know I acknowledge them.
3) Love to meditate under trees.
4) Love the smell of petrichor; that scent in a park after it rains. Mmmmmmmm. Wish they had it bottled as a perfume.
5) Love anything chai.
6) There isn't much I wouldn't do for my dear friends.
7) Love thrift shops. I found the most beautiful 50's black velvet cocktail dress!
8) I used to sew and dressed my baby sister like Shirley Temple.
9) A fantasy...would love to go to Europe for the weekend,and for one day just fly from one country to another to eat. England for breakfast, Germany for lunch, Italy for dinner, and France for dessert.
10) Can dance all night! Just need my Fred Estaire! ;)

p.s. Oh you'd definitely enjoy a trip to Britain, Janeen! While I lived in Scotland, I didn't realize I picked up a bit of an accent until everyone I met when I returned home told me!

The hula must have been so much fun, plus the great exercise too!

hahaha, I can picture you looking over everyone's shoulder to find out what they're reading!

You're a beautiful woman and soul, Janeen!

Have a wonderful weekend! XO