Sunday, March 21, 2010

At last!

~*~

At last...



my favorite flavored coffee creamer now comes in the 32 oz size!

Sweet!
That is... Italian Sweet Creme!

~*~

5 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

Betsy Brock March 21, 2010 at 3:07 PM  

oh yum....I need to try this! :)

Rebecca March 22, 2010 at 8:20 AM  

I've never had this before...Always stick to French Vanilla but I'll bet this is yummy..

petra michelle; Whose role is it anyway? March 22, 2010 at 8:50 AM  

Mmmmm...must try!

Blessings and Happy Spring to you and your loved ones, Janeen! XO

Creations by Marie Antoinette and Edie Marie March 22, 2010 at 10:02 AM  

Hello Sweetheart,
I don't drink coffee, but this creamer does sound sooo ggod.Can you use creamers in other things?
Thank you so much for your good thoughts.I am doing better.My test Friday came out well. My memory is still not up to parr but Its not to bad.Just a little reminder of the TIA I had last May.I'm not going to worry about it.I love life to much to let things stand in my way...LOL. I'm going to do a post today if all goes well.My problem is my spelling right now.
I do want to thank you again for all your concern.Blogging friends like you are what keeps me pushing.
May God Bless you hon,
XXOO Marie Antionette

Angela McRae March 23, 2010 at 8:08 AM  

Yum! I like Coffeemate's flavored creamers as well, and a large size would be great! (Yes, I drink coffee as my first cup of the day, but it's tea after that!)