Thursday, January 10, 2013

My New Favorite

~*~
 
My New Favorite Show...
Duck Dynasty
 
 
At first viewing I didn't think I'd last through 5 minutes of an episode when
my children said I should watch it with them.  Instead I was hooked in 5 minutes!
Actually being able to watch a show with my children means
a lot because let's face it, there isn't a lot on TV
that the entire family can watch these days.
 
They may be a back woods family but I enjoy watching the Men banter
back and forth at Duck Commander, Kay teaching her granddaughters
how to skin and cook squirrel and the savy Wives keeping their men
in check with guided reality.  This is one smart family!
 
Have you seen this show?  What are you watching this year?
 
~*~


5 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

Creations by Marie Antoinette and Edie Marie January 11, 2013 at 2:55 AM  

Hi Janeen!

I haven't watched it yet - I'll have to find it on our cable. There's not too much to watch with our granddaughters on TV. I remember when there were only family shows on TV... ahhh the good old days!

Blessings & hugs, Sherry

Miss Jean January 11, 2013 at 7:42 AM  

The only reality show that I love to watch is Dancing With the Stars. I'm still watching my very favorite NCIS and I love the new Sherlock Holmes show, Elementary.

Sparky January 11, 2013 at 4:00 PM  

You didn't state the name of the show? I don't think we've watched it.

We're kinda hooked on "reality shows" revolving around Alaska and Gold. ~:)

ChaChaneen January 11, 2013 at 6:06 PM  

Thanks Sparky for the OOPS! ha ha, the show is called Duck Dynasty - I'll fix my post now. ha

Betsy Brock January 12, 2013 at 9:51 AM  

haha...my oldest can't get enough of this show! I've never watched it, though. He thinks it's hilarious.