Saturday, January 5, 2013

~ Happy New Year 2013 ~
 
I've decided to bring my blog back to life.
There have been huge changes at Chachaneen over the past year
... I'm happily divorced, love my new home
and lurve my Rock ~ David ~ who brings joy to me and my children...
 I'm happy and my smile is genuine today.
  
 
I'll stop by soon to visit your blogs
...and thank you
for visiting me again too.

8 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

Anonymous January 5, 2013 at 12:51 PM  

Happy New Year! I wish you all the best in your transition.

The Brown Recluse (TBR) January 5, 2013 at 2:53 PM  

Wow! Those ARE some changes!!! Good to "see" you.

Sparky January 8, 2013 at 4:52 AM  

OMGoodness! You are back! Yay! I thought Kalifornia had fallen into the financial ocean and y'all had moved on to another sphere. Sorry there was the sadness inbetween postings but just so happy you have returned to Bloggyworld. Can't wait to hear your thoughts again. Thanks for popping by and letting me know you're still around!
Luv from Georgia ~:)

Miss Jean January 8, 2013 at 8:23 PM  

So glad you are back in the blog world, girlfriend! I missed you!!!

steviewren January 8, 2013 at 8:30 PM  

A lot can happen in a year can't it? Wow!

It's good to see you around again.

Edie Marie's Attic January 9, 2013 at 3:37 AM  

Welcome back Janeen! It was so nice of you to visit us! So glad to hear that you are happy and life is going your way. Happiness is everything. Please come back to see what Marie & I are up to. Marie comes up with post ideas and I write them. We're have such a blast teaming up!

Happy New Year and blessings to you and yours! Sherry (& Marie)

Creations by Marie Antoinette and Edie Marie January 9, 2013 at 9:59 AM  

Hello Dearest Janeen,
It has been awhile.I'm so happy for you and your new life.Everyone should be happy.
As you can see my blog has been though some changes also.My best friend Sherry has decided to go in together.I had gotton sick and she was having problems with her blog.She does all the work on the blog...Bless her heart.
It has been great for us both.
So anyway, I'm super glad you are back too.We have lost so many blogging friends.
Happy New Year and best wishes for you and your family.
XXOO Marie Antionette

Rebecca January 10, 2013 at 4:17 AM  

Welcome back, Janeen! Change is not always a bad thing, is it? Many blessings to you and your children for this new year. It's so good to know you're here again! :)