Saturday, August 6, 2011

Fair Memories!

~*~

The theme this year was Giant BUGS!


I HAD to get a smoked Turkey Leg... it's tradition!



 
We had to stop by and support the Dairy Farmers of America!
Ice Cream, Cheese, Milk...


These little chicks were sooo tiny!


My boy found a owner that would let him gently hold a bird!



One of the exhibits this year was on music and everything was hands on enjoyment!


We made a new family favorite ride in the GIANT Ferris Wheel!
I'm not afraid of heights but this did make my toes curl.  I was too afraid to take a picture for fear I would drop my camera!



Despite the heat, we stayed 8 hours and enjoyed most of those within the air conditioned exhibits. 
See you next year!
~*~

2 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

R. Quilter August 7, 2011 at 7:06 AM  

Looks like you all had a grand time! yummy - smoked turkey leg. Your children are growing up fast!

Angela McRae August 8, 2011 at 10:36 AM  

Looks like a wonderful trip, and I LOVE the photos of your family together and of you in the hat!