Monday, August 22, 2011

Back to School

~*~

Back to school...

As I always say,I'm getting my second education through my children!


~*~

5 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

Dawn August 23, 2011 at 10:13 PM  

It amazes me how different "education" is now compared to when I was a kid. I was window shopping on Etsy and came across a vintage typewriter. My daughter said, "What's that!"

Enjoyed your Tahoe posts. It's one of my favorite places.

petra michelle; Whose role is it anyway? August 24, 2011 at 3:45 AM  

What a beautiful month August was for you and your family, Janeen! :))

Thoroughly enjoyed your "Historic Visit" post! Just came back from Vermont, so still in that kicking back state of mind while keeping an eye on that stack of papers! Ugh!

Wishing your children the best this upcoming school year, Janeen! :))

Linda August 24, 2011 at 5:07 AM  

Public School started back here 2 weeks ago. Good luck with the new school year! :)

Elizabeth and Gary August 31, 2011 at 1:54 PM  

Hi Janeen,
Today was the first day back for my Grand-daughter she is in the 7th grade.
You know I have never been to Tallac in South Lake Tahoe and its not that far from Modesto. I have to Tahoe just not Tallac. I will have to go now for sure. Your trip looks like so much fun and relaxing.
Its suppose to be 104 this weekend..yuck I want fall...LOL
Have a sweet day, Elizabeth

R. Quilter September 1, 2011 at 6:39 AM  

Today is our third day of school. All is right with the world again.