Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A Year of Tea Pots

~*~


Life is resembling normalcy here again and with that brings
some free time to blog!  I thought I'd share these DARLING mini teapots that my Mother-in-Law gave me a couple of years ago. I display them on my curio cabinet every month. She has a set that I admired from afar and when her best friend was giving hers away, she KNEW exactly who would appreciate them!  ME!

Introducing my year of tea pots!

January


February


March


April


May


June


July


August


September


October


November


December


Do you have a display of "something"?

~*~


2 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

steviewren September 22, 2010 at 8:32 PM  

Aw, October is a cutie. I used to decorate for the seasons, but kind of got our of the habit. Most of the time it's just me at home and so I don't bother.

Except at Christmas. Ya got to do Christmas. I decorate for Thanksgiving too if it's my year to have dinner here. This year I have an invitation to join one of my sons and his family in the Smokie Mountains for Thanksgiving. I hope I'm able to make it.

Sandra October 7, 2010 at 6:47 AM  

I love those tea pots! I don't have anything that I display monthly. I really don't have the space in our house. But I would LOVE to have a place to put some of these cuties!