Saturday, February 6, 2010

Getting ready...

~*~

Today the kids are playing with friends while my Man and I prepare the house...


for our relatives to come over...

and watch some football...


We also happen to have 2 people with birthdays and to celebrate I am baking them a cake! Mmmm, the house smells like chocolate!

Have a great weekend everyone!
~*~

6 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

The Brown Recluse (TBR) February 6, 2010 at 7:45 PM  

Ilove all those old pictures. It is Superbowl Sunday, isn't it? I probably won't watch the game, but I'll be hearing it...lol and probably some yelling, too.
~Margaret

R. Quilter February 6, 2010 at 10:21 PM  

It's a holiday tomorrow right? My husband requests onion dip on holidays. I think I will make little winnies too!

Saucy February 7, 2010 at 9:10 PM  

We watched the game (me the commercials) and celebrated with Loopy's birthday cupcakes and presents! Hope you had as much fun as we did!

Anonymous February 9, 2010 at 12:58 PM  

We had a good time watching the game. I really like your nostalgic pictures. Thanks for stopping by & checking out "Alice in Wonderland". What a perect theme for your tea party! I will check back again to see the pictures.

Cassandra Frear February 10, 2010 at 8:53 AM  

Love the vintage photos. Of course, the women look perfect. I especially admire the bold lipstick. I can't wear it like that, looks ridiculous on me, but I admire the style of it.

petra michelle; Whose role is it anyway? February 10, 2010 at 2:07 PM  

Sounds and smells like you had a deliciously wonderful weekend, Janeen! Can you believe we're well into February? For my parents, I was thinking of making a sugar-free Valentine's Day cake. My b/f and I will be celebrating before Sunday as he works on weekends!

If I don't stop by before then, it's because the schedule is crazy here. Happy Valentine's Day to you and "your man," Janeen! :))