Friday, August 29, 2008

Classic

It's been a long week back at work since returning from vacation and I wanted to do a fun quiz today and found this quick and easy one....

Which classic movie star are you?(pretty pics!)

Natalie Wood

you are petite and beautiful and an incredible actress

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.


Which one are you? Enjoy!

*~*

3 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

MuseSwings August 30, 2008 at 3:05 PM  

I get to be Natalie Wood too. Fun post!
Cynthia

Lavinia August 30, 2008 at 3:25 PM  

Well I took the quiz and I am Natalie Wood too!!

Anonymous August 30, 2008 at 6:20 PM  

I am Grace Kelly. "You are Gorgeous your face was literally carved by angels! no wonder you are so photogenic!"


Melody