Saturday, August 2, 2008

Blogger Tea Party!


A fabulous idea by Muse Swings ...
http://muse-swings.blogspot.com/2008/07/you-are-invited-to-especial-tea-just.html
She is having an "Especial-Tea" party at her blog, on August 5, and we are all invited! Join in the fun..... If you have trouble with the link (I'm not good establishing linking to other sites) here are her instructions....

"I thought it would be nice if we all had tea together on Tuesday, August 5th. The plan is simple: decide what you would like to picture on your blog for the tea on August 5th. Use your imagination - It can be anything you would like to prepare, bring or do at your Especial-Tea.

You may want to take a picture of Especial-Tea things you have, a table setting, a desert, a jam or jelly, a place in your garden, birds that might visit us during tea, something you might wear, a hat, a pet you would like to bring with you, flowers, anything at all. Anything. Take a picture that expresses your Especial-Tea. Post it along with whatever you would like to say about your contribution on your post for the 5th. This is an all day event.


You may also extend this invitation to all of your readers! Everyone is invited. If a friend is not yet a blogger and would like to attend ask them to send you a picture to post on your blog for them."



Follow her instructions at the end of her Tea Post to join in! What a wonderful thing to look forward to on Tuesday! I already know what I am going to post and what I'll be wearing!! ha ha When I get home from my long work day and the kids are in bed, I'll brew myself a cup and sit back and enjoy all the participating ladies having tea together! Love it!




1 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

MuseSwings August 2, 2008 at 8:56 PM  

Janeen, I look forward to having you join all the ladies for tea! It will be fun having tea and cakes together. I already know what I'll be wearing too. I found a vintage gown in my cybercloset. Thank you for extending the invitation on your post!

Cynthia