Monday, July 21, 2008

Car Improvements

How many people does it take to change a light bulb? Just one...
and that's my Boy!

My son saw the package in my purse and asked what it was for. When I explained that my break light went out in my car and I bought a new bulb for it, his face light up like a Christmas tree with anticipation of waiting to be asked to help! Of course, how could I refuse a face like that? So I said, "Would you like to help me?" He replied. "Yes, I can do that Mom!" So off we went and with bulb and camera in tow. When I suggested he get in the trunk to get a better angle at the light, he thought that was the coolest thing ever to be sitting in the trunk. ha ha



Inspecting the light bulb package...

I love the concentration... (notice the tongue)... ha ha...

Mom, I think I've got it done. Let's see if it works...

Yes! Perfection the first time!

Anytime Mom, anytime!

That's my BOY! I'm so proud!

0 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment: