Sunday, July 13, 2008

Annual Patriotic Tea Party

"O, say can you see..."

...yourself at my annual Patrotic Tea Party!

I can't believe another year has flown by so quickly! It's time again for my annual 4th of July Patriotic Tea party. This year was a small gathering but still lots of fun, games and laughter!


The decorations are all in place!





Gathered at my tea table are my Sisters, Mothers and Grandmother! Elaine, Me and Melody

On my menu were these delicious homemade Cheese and Bacon Twists!
These are definitely a "keeper" recipe! My famous soft and creamy scones!
Delicious Ham and Apricot/Cream Cheese spread sandwiches.

Traditional Cucumber Tea Sandwiches.

Perfect Deviled Eggs! Fresh Strawberries!

After lunch, it was time for games! We played Patriotic Bingo and... ... and the winner is Elaine!
Then we played Patrotic Word scramble...
... and the winner is JoAnn!


Now we're ready for dessert which was Angel Food cake with Triple Berry topping and more of Janeen's special whipped cream and Chocolate cups filled with Cheesecake & Berries!
Ahh, Hostess Gifts, you gotta love it!

Pauline gave me this minature Christmas Nativity Scene Tea Set!
This will look great on display during the holidays! JoAnn got me this DARLING tea cup ornament! It almost looks like my pink rose dishes!
Ann couldn't come to the party but she made arrangements to give me this beautiful handmade gift anyway! She made this scrapbook of several pages, that when folded up, looks like a purse! Perfect for todays pictures! Now that's a memory!
Melody got me this DARLING Tea Pot Pin Cushion! I LOVE IT!
Isn't it cute! I know all my quilting friends are coveting this right now!
My Mom gave me this very delicate blown glass of Dolphins Under the Sea! The Kelp is very cool!
Hmm, we haven't had a self portrait yet, so ...
Unfortunately, all fun things must come to an end! Thank you for coming to my Patriotic Tea Party! Here is a little gift for you too!

See ya next year!

0 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment: