Saturday, February 2, 2008

Tag... I'm it!

I've been tagged! I'm supposed to tag 4 other people to play but not quite sure how to do it via this Bloggin' method. So, if anyone wants to play along - please do so. It's fun!

4 favorite movies ~
Somewhere in Time
Pride and Prejudice
Anne of Green Gables Triology
White Christmas

4 places I've lived ~
With my parents
With roommates
By myself
With my hubby and kids

4 shows I watch ~
KRON 4 morning news
American Idol
Dancing with the Stars
Disney (I've got kids)

4 people who email me ~
Melody
Suzanne
Erin
JoAnn

4 favorite drinks ~
Water
Coffee
Vanilla Cream hot tea
grapes from Tuscany

4 favorite eats ~
Pizza
Ice Cream
Cheese
Bread

4 places I'd rather be ~
Europe
Disneyland
Barnes & Noble Bookstore
Local Tea House

4 things to look forward to ~
Watching my children grow up & graduate
Watching my children marry the love of their life
Being able to play with my grandchildren
Enjoying retirement with my hubby

1 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

Anonymous February 5, 2008 at 7:25 PM  

why didn't I see any of your favorite foods listed have a hint of saffron in them? I'm so disappointed. tee hee!