Sunday, May 2, 2010

My Royal-Tea Table at the Annual Spring Tea

~*~
I hosted a table again at my church's annual spring tea, so come join me as I take you on a tour of our day!

Here are Heidi and Tina who were the greeters & guest registration...


Here is Denise ready to assist you with signing up for any of the many summer groups we have planned...


May I suggest MY summer book club!!!


Alright, let's get down to what this post is about, the tables!
~*~
I just thought this table was beautiful!  It was a Lighthouse Ocean theme and you know how I lurve the ocean!


The plates were different shells...


Our very own Alcatraz Island Lighthouse...


This table was Ivy & Innocence...




I lurved these Cobalt BLUE dishes...



Christmas in May!



This was the Superhero table complete with capes on the chairs...



This was the Chinese New Year theme...



This Cars ~ Radiator Springs table was darling and the china beautiful!




These pictures do not do the Buttons of Elegance table justice, trust me it was beautiful... 



This was Spring itself, made me want to go out and buy a melon!


Beautiful Sunflower table...


This was the Luau table complete with MUSIC piped in...


This was beautifully decorated with grapes and roses, very pretty!


And now for my table that my sister and I decorated and 
WON A PRIZE for!!!
~*~
The Royal-Tea table!



Jenifer, this pic is for you to show you how the gorgeous Crown spreader was a HIT in the butter dish!


My Niece graciously let us borrow her tiara's to use as part of the decorations with the Princess Diana pictures!


~ I have a couple of friends who will be sending me a few more pictures this week so I will post those here as they arrive but I couldn't wait to show you how beautiful and creative the ladies are at my church!
~*~

8 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

petra michelle; Whose role is it anyway? May 2, 2010 at 10:06 AM  

Absolutely breathtaking, Janeen! Can feel the love which went into each theme! Since I'm a pisces I'm naturally drawn to the ocean, but my favorite is the cobalt! Just gorgeous! :))

The Brown Recluse (TBR) May 2, 2010 at 1:11 PM  

I'm just jealous! I would LOVE to attend something like this!!!!! The pictures are gorgeous! I can't imagine how pretty everything was in person.
Congratulations on your win...very well deserved.
~M

Tea Time With Melody May 2, 2010 at 5:34 PM  

Had a great time and the food was absolutely delicious, I want the tomato bisque soup recipe too. Count me in for next year!

Ann May 3, 2010 at 6:12 AM  

The tables were all beautiful and ingenious!! The food was wonderful, the company inspiring and the occasion worthy!! I'll come again!!

R. Quilter May 3, 2010 at 8:12 PM  

I want to join your book club!

Susan May 4, 2010 at 4:39 AM  

Your table was the best! It was
a winner! Great theme!

Betsy Brock May 4, 2010 at 7:39 PM  

Wow...that looks like a lot of fun! All the tables look great!

Miss Jean May 6, 2010 at 12:40 PM  

I love luncheons like that and your table did indeed deserve an award. I wish I could have gotten you my Princess Diana tea pot. It matches the china. Next year I want to bring Becky and we'll go!