Thursday, April 29, 2010

Getting ready...

~*~

It's that time again... the Annual Spring Tea at my church.  

But I really was at a loss as to what theme to choose this year until I was talking to my sister about it.  I was brain storming ideas of how to decorate and what theme to choose when she graciously offered the use of her beautiful china.  I squealed with delight because it is beautiful!!! 


The pattern is Royal Albert Lady Carlyle.  Then it hit me... a ROYAL theme!  


A Princess Diana tea theme table!

So I'm busy getting the favors ready...



I bought a battery for my camera so I'm back in business and I'll share photos later this weekend!
~*~

5 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

Anonymous April 29, 2010 at 8:07 PM  

Everything looks so beautiful! I love Royal Albert china, but have never seen this pattern. It's a Royal-tea party : )

Miss Jean April 29, 2010 at 9:22 PM  

Is the luncheon this weekend? I have a beautiful teapot by Hudson and Middleton in their Princess Diana pattern. I'll have tea and think of you. Have fun!

Susan April 30, 2010 at 10:36 AM  

The Lady Carlyle pattern is so
pretty ! Great Theme!

Betsy Brock April 30, 2010 at 4:20 PM  

That china is gorgeous! How fun!

Tea Time With Melody May 1, 2010 at 7:52 AM  

I can't wait, it's going to be fun!