Saturday, May 29, 2010

I'm dreaming...

~*~

I'm dreaming of Lemon Cookies!

It's o'dark-thirty and I'm up baking!  Creamy, melt in your mouth lemon cookies... frosting and all!  I haven't figured out the calorie count yet to see how many I can have today but it better be more than one!  ha ha  But probably not because after I have a delicious lunch made my beautiful friend Jenifer, I'll probably have already exceeded my allotment for the day.  But I WON'T complain because this calorie counting thing is working!  I've lost 6 pounds in 10 days!  Yahoo!


Update: Click here to get the recipe... and by the way, they are 145 calories EACH!  Whoa mama!


Then it's off to Grandma's house for cards and board games! 
And a LARGE salad for dinner!  ha ha
Hope your first day of the holiday vacation is lurvely!

~*~

5 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

Miss Jean May 29, 2010 at 8:54 AM  

It sounds like you are going to have a wonderful day. You will have to post your recipe for the lemon cookies. Lemon is my very favorite flavor!!!!!

I'm sorry you saw the spam comment before I saw it and deleted it. If it keeps happening I'll have to go to moderation rather than just word verification.

xo

Betsy Brock May 29, 2010 at 9:03 AM  

Yum! Lemon cookies are especially good in the spring for some reason!

6 pounds??? You go, girl! :)

ChaChaneen May 29, 2010 at 9:51 AM  

Hi Miss Jean, I've updated the post with the recipe link! Enjoy my beautiful friend!

Miss Jean May 29, 2010 at 12:24 PM  

Hey, if you don't eat anything else all day (or the zero calorie foods) you could eat 10or 12 and still be alright!!!! Works for me!!!

R. Quilter May 29, 2010 at 8:43 PM  

I love all things lemon! Butch my lemon tree has some green lemons on it! Butch has the BEST lemons ever!