Friday, January 8, 2010

Winter Cravings

~*~
Why is it when it's cold, raining and just as winter as could be outside,
I crave an Ice Cream Sundae!






What are you craving?
~*~

10 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

R. Quilter January 8, 2010 at 9:25 PM  

A good night sleep.

ChaChaneen January 8, 2010 at 9:32 PM  

Ha Ha - I hear ya Quilter! I haven't slept through the night since I returned to work this week after having 2 weeks off for the holidays. UGH!! It's time for the Pharmacutical Aid tonight!

alittlebitofscrap January 8, 2010 at 10:49 PM  

Sugar+carbs=warm body fat? ha..ha..
I crave bagels..

Sparky January 9, 2010 at 5:31 AM  

Bad girl putting this scrumptious looking photos here!! [giggle] Well, I was craving hot tea, but now .... :)

Anonymous January 9, 2010 at 7:35 AM  

A nice warm cup of tea...it's freezing here today : )

Miss Jean January 9, 2010 at 8:41 AM  

I was raised in Michigan - lots of cold snow. My mom would take us downtown to get ice cream in the middle of winter. We always got hot fudge sundaes so they would keep us warm! Worked for me!!!

petra michelle; Whose role is it anyway? January 9, 2010 at 10:55 AM  

What a coincidence, Janeen! My b/f, David, came over Thursday. We were playing scrabble after watching a French film, and what a strong urge for a sundae! Instead, I quelched it with some Lindt chocolates! Now -- I'm far from pregnant, so that can't be it! Just wanted a sundae. The next time, I'm not going to suppress, but indulge. I think I have a sundae craving once every year. It wouldn't have hurt. Plus, it's fun to make! ;)

Hope you're having a wonderful weekend, gorgeous! :))

The Brown Recluse (TBR) January 9, 2010 at 6:03 PM  

I'm craving a little warmth!!!!
Just last night after a nice little Mexican meal, Ole Boy needed an Ice Cream Sundae, too. Please note that *I* did not have one!!!! :D
~M

Betsy Brock January 9, 2010 at 6:53 PM  

Well, it's only 4 degrees here, so I wasn't thinking ice cream at all...but...who cannot want a spoonful of that with those scrumptious pictures!? LOL! Maybe a hot cup of coffee afterwards? Or maybe I'll just eat the hot fudge!? hee!

Rebecca January 11, 2010 at 10:45 AM  

LOL! I'm working on my 4th cup of tea and have my mind on hot liquid, however, one word comes to mind when viewing these great pics,
"Mercy!"...