Sunday, January 10, 2010

B-I-N-G-O!

~*~

B - 4! BINGO!

On New Year's Eve, our small group from church got together to ring in the new year with games, GREAT food and prayer!

I brought our Bingo game for the kids to play with, but it turned out to be a big hit for the adults instead. I think it's the ball cage!

The cage is like a magnet for the guys who like gadgets!




Our first winner! Yea! We even did prizes!





I even won a round during the 2-card tournament!


Look at MY prize! A beautiful set of earrings and matching pendant!


Our host also had a few Wii Games and bowling was the most popular. Here's my boy cheering for his victory win!


This was my first time playing a Wii system as well and I won a few games of bowling too ~ only on a Wii will that ever happen again! ha ha ha


I am coveting this kitchen! That BIG island in the middle and
seriously, look at all those cabinets and storage space. Sigh...


Here's what two sleep deprived children look like after midnight! ha ha


Here's what a growing little kitty looks like sleeping after playing with a box lid. ha ha


~*~

11 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

The Brown Recluse (TBR) January 10, 2010 at 5:51 PM  

I love BINGO. Love it even better when I win, sho-nuff.
And I never could get a spoon to stick to my nose, before or after midnight...

Anonymous January 10, 2010 at 5:54 PM  

That all looks like so much fun! We played Wii bowling today and had a great time, too. Love the cat in a box : )

Creations by Marie Antoinette and Edie Marie January 11, 2010 at 5:17 AM  

LOL...Ya'll was having a blast.I wish I could have been there.Love the earings and penndant you won.Very pretty.The kidss looks like they were happy,not to sleepy.Its so nice to be able to bring in the New Year with family and friends.I think Bino is more for grown ups anyway.I have a friend who is a Bingoholic...LOL,
The kitty looks more wore out than the kids.Thank you sooo much for stopping by.I love your visits. And I too wish we could visit one day.I'd like that.Well Hon,
I wish this new year will bring you all the best it can offer,
XXOO Marie Antionette

Betsy Brock January 11, 2010 at 7:52 AM  

Looks like everyone had a good time! I agree...love that kitchen! :)

Rebecca January 11, 2010 at 10:43 AM  

This looks like you had such fun...I do like that cage contraption...How interesting!

MuseSwings January 11, 2010 at 12:22 PM  

You look better than Vanna in front of that TV!

Cassandra Frear January 11, 2010 at 1:03 PM  

The picture of your kitty made me laugh. Our cats used to do that, too. And it was hilarious to watch one of them try to fit into a box that was too small.

the voice of melody January 11, 2010 at 4:53 PM  

Congratulations on winning at bowling... woo-hoo! And your special bingo prize was very nice too. :)

Sparky January 11, 2010 at 4:58 PM  

I love Bingo but haven't played it in years. Looks like y'all had a good time.

Don't you wish you could sleep like kitty? I'd be in traction for a week if I slept like that. ha ha :)

Nana Trish is Living the Dream January 11, 2010 at 9:52 PM  

It looks like you guys had so much fun. Getting together with church friends is so fun. I love the kitchen too. Kitty is so sweet.

Sandra January 12, 2010 at 4:49 AM  

When I first moved up north, way back when, they had bingo games each week and LOTS of people turned out for them. I too LOVE all those cabinets!!!! I'll never have that, but oh, how I would love to. I do have an island. We are redoing our kitchen and I said I HAD to have my island put back in. I LOVE it!