Sunday, September 6, 2009

What I did this summer - Part 3


~*~
What I did this summer part 3!

I had my annual Patriotic Tea Party! I was having such a great time with my tea friends that I forgot to take pictures of them but this time I did remember to take pictures of the food.... which I forgot to last time. ha ha See, it all evens out in the end.
Of course the Snowman was there too! If you don't know the story of the Snowman, click here to read the post.





Tea table is ready!


My table is decorated and ready!




Yahoo, let's bring on the annual tea treats!
Deviled Eggs - I always love these!


Years ago I bought from Pampered Chef this sandwich sealer. It seals bread great. If you have ever bought the Smuckers frozen premade PB & J sandwiches, they look exactly like this. I think the filling I did for these was chicken salad or ham? Can't remember exactly now.


Of course we had to have PIG CANDY!
(Thick bacon dredged in dark brown sugar and baked in the oven)

Patriotic Fruit Salad!


Potato and cheese Perogie's!


Delicious savories! Warm and flaky... Mmmmm. These were Pesto and cheese.


Okay, here we are all plated up! Amen, let's eat!



(Hmmm, looking at this makes me want to have Afternoon Tea again!)
~*~

3 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

R. Quilter September 6, 2009 at 8:49 PM  

WOW your food looks delicious! mmmm Luscious deviled eggs! I love red white and blue!

Tea Time With Melody September 7, 2009 at 8:10 PM  

OK, here we go again. Hopefully this comment works. The food here was just delicious and the kitty is adorable and should come meet Harley. The skating looked like much fun I should have come and given Grant a run for his money hahaha.

Nana Trish is Living the Dream September 8, 2009 at 9:03 PM  

This is some gorgeous looking food. I know it must have tasted so delicious. I would love to come to your next tea. Just let me know.