Thursday, September 24, 2009

What I did this summer - Part 12

~*~
What I did this summer - Part 12
Every summer the kids participate in our local library's summer reading program and this year one of the prizes was to a local fun spot for rock climbing, games and minature golf. They won free coupons for rock climbing and I found coupons for free minature golf. Sweet!




They all agreed it was harder than it looks!

Next we played some games... my personal favorite is the Skee ball! Oh yea!



Like Whoa, check out my camera that night on the golf course! I have no idea why the photo came out in the crazy lighting like this but I LIKE IT! Could it be that way because I was on FI-YAH! Oh my stars, you should have seen me. I golfed 18 holes of minature golf UNDER PAR! Someone please give me trophy because I haven't played minature golf in probably 9 years. It was like I was a veteran or something. I think I've missed my calling. Perhaps I should starting touring with Tiger?


I've got the Midas touch and it rubbed off on my Son apparantly because while I was taking this picture of my Girl, my Son is reacting to his Hole-In-One shot. Perfect camera timing!


~*~

4 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

Betsy Brock September 24, 2009 at 11:31 AM  

A hole in one? That is sooo cool!
Can't believe you caught that picture either!

Nana Trish is Living the Dream September 24, 2009 at 12:58 PM  

Looks like wonderful family time. I would imagine the rock climbing is harder than it looks. Love me some putt putt. Families that play and pray together stay together. love it trish

Miss Jean September 24, 2009 at 6:31 PM  

Hey, you do a great job keeping the kiddos busy, too! Next year if I have the boys for the summer I'll drop them off and pick them up the end of August!!!!

Sparky September 25, 2009 at 5:49 PM  

Great photos! If my hip wasn't hurting, I would so totally be climbing that wall! Looks like fun. :)