Tuesday, March 3, 2009

What I've been missing...

~*~
Well give myself a Gold Star!!
I learned something new today while figuring out my new blog design...
that if I changed the setting of my screen resolution to 1152 x 864, I'm suddenly seeing everything I've been missing! All those cute blog designs you all have, now I can see them! I didn't know you had a pretty background or sassy wallpaper designs. I didn't know that NOW I could see the entire web page at once without having to scroll over using the bar at the bottom of the page.... oh my discoveries go on and on! ha ha

~*~

8 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

Marie Reed March 3, 2009 at 2:14 PM  

I give you an A+++++++ ! I'm glad that you are having a blast fiddling around with all of those settings! Isn't it addictive?

Linda Jennings March 3, 2009 at 7:07 PM  

You are ahead of me in this technology stuff!! I would love to make my blog 3 columnns instead of two. I guess I need to "fiddle" with it.

Patty March 3, 2009 at 7:26 PM  

I love the look of your blog. It's very cute.

Tea Time With Melody March 3, 2009 at 10:17 PM  

Great job! Now you can help me too!!!! I have been waiting for you to do all the hard work first. hehehe

MuseSwings March 4, 2009 at 5:36 AM  

Your new look is wonderful! I learn something new every day too! I shall award you with a star too!

Gill - That British Woman March 4, 2009 at 3:28 PM  

I love the look of your blog, I wish I could have mine like yours.....one day!!

Gill in Canada

Sparky March 4, 2009 at 4:25 PM  

This new look is so good! I wish I could figure out of to make one just like it. You Go Girl! ♥ ∞

twinkle teaches March 5, 2009 at 12:26 PM  

Hehe! I never knew that either!! Oh my word. :)