Thursday, March 26, 2009

PFF - From Canada!

~*~
It's PPF -Postcard Friendship Friday hosted by beautiful blog beauty Marie at



Today's Postcard comes directly Air-Mailed from Canada! And if that wasn't exciting enough, it was accompanied by Oopsy, the traveling bear who is on vacation all the way from it's home base in Australia!

Gill - That British Woman recently spent a month hosting Oopsey in Canada and had several adventures through the country with her family! I encourage you to visit Gill and see all the memories Oopsy made there.
Oopsy was well comforted during the plane ride too as she was wrapped up all cozy in 2 darling teapot themed pot holders, along with kind words and a little savings in her pocket! Gill, you are TOO KIND! Thank you so much for the lovely little gifties!







The kids couldn't wait to introduce her to our extended family...






... including an older relative ~ Harmony!



Oopsy will be shown a lovely and entertaining California welcome, so please come back often to see the fun memories she's making. To see how and why Oopsy came to visit me, visit Caroline's blog and introduce yourself to Oopsy's lovely owner. You'll be glad you did!

~*~

15 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

Sparky March 26, 2009 at 7:46 PM  

Happy PFF!! Hey, I'm first this time. Cool. :o) ♥ ∞

steviewren March 26, 2009 at 9:48 PM  

Did you change that background or can I just see the white tonight....I don't see the pretty pink floral anymore...but at least I can read the text again.

Great story and a fun thing to do, sending Oopsey on a whirlwind tour. I bet your cute kids will have fun with this one.

Marie Reed March 26, 2009 at 11:48 PM  

Care bear stare! I used to have the rabbit nmaed swiftheart! I loved that little guy and even named my hamster after him when I was a wee lass! Hugs:)

Gill - That British Woman March 27, 2009 at 3:04 AM  

I am so glad she arrived safe and sound, looking forward to seeing what she gets up too.......

Gill in Canada

Anonymous March 27, 2009 at 4:44 AM  

A great choice for PFF! I love these travelling things going round the world. I must look into this one.

Linda March 27, 2009 at 6:02 AM  

AWESOME!!! Like Flat Stanley!! LOVE IT. Blessings

MuseSwings March 27, 2009 at 7:03 AM  

What fun! I know you will all love having that cute little visitor to join you on your family adventures. Looks like this was an especially PFF for you! Lovely package from the north country!

Pearl March 27, 2009 at 1:27 PM  

Such an Adorable 'n Precious post! Just Love all of that "stuffed" Sweetness ♥

Thanks so much for visiting... I appreciate your kind comment, and am looking forward to many fun moments with PFF! I hope your weekend is wonderful...

~blessings~
Pearl

petra michelle; Whose role is it anyway? March 27, 2009 at 2:13 PM  

How adorable! It's surprises like these which will keep you young at heart! Happy adventures!

Tea Time With Melody March 27, 2009 at 8:04 PM  

I WANT THAT POT HOLDER! NOW!

ChaChaneen March 27, 2009 at 9:22 PM  

To my sister Melody... Na Na Na Naa Naaaa!!!

Evelyn Yvonne Theriault March 28, 2009 at 3:50 AM  

Great to see a Canadian postcard!
Too bad Oopsy didn't visit me while he was here!
Evelyn in Montreal

Judith Richards Shubert March 28, 2009 at 9:18 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Judith Richards Shubert March 28, 2009 at 9:21 AM  

It's good to meet you! Thanks so much for visiting my blog, Genealogy Traces and leaving a comment on my first contribution to PFF.

I absolutely LOVE your avatar pic of the crown and your blog is fantastic. I'll try to visit often. Your traveling postcard from Canada is so cute and I really like the way you presented it.

Cheers from Texas!

Amy March 30, 2009 at 7:59 AM  

I love sunshine bear. thanks for coming by the other day. Have a great week.