Saturday, March 28, 2009

"Cleaning Quirk" Meme

~*~
My lovely and beautiful bloggy friend Lavinia tagged me for a "Cleaning Quirk" Meme!


It took me 5 days to figure out that I almost didn't think I had a cleaning quirk. Yes, I'm quite content among my dust but I did come up with ONE...



When we get home from work/school the first thing I always tell the kids to do is
"Take off your shoes and go wash your HANDS before you do anything else!"
The thought of not doing it slays me every time ~ ICKO! I really don't need to tell them anymore, they just do it but it's habit of me saying it. Then it got me thinking that I have hand sanitizer at both my desks at work with all the people I am in contact with and the hundreds of documents coming across my desk each month.
So there you have it Lavinia ~ clean hands is my cleaning quirk!
Lavinia loves to meet new people, so give her a visit and tell her that ChaChaneen sent you!
~*~

7 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

claude March 28, 2009 at 6:10 AM  

Hello Janeen !
I say my hudband he must to wipe his feet on the doormat !

MuseSwings March 28, 2009 at 7:19 AM  

I see no quirk there - germs lurk about and it's best to have only home germs on your hands. Enjoy your clean handed Saturday.

Linda March 28, 2009 at 8:23 AM  

LOL Janeen. You and I must be long lost sisters/relatives. LOL

Barbara March 28, 2009 at 11:11 AM  

Don't think this is a quirk but common sense. First thing I do when I arrive home is wash my hands and I carry the spray stuff everywhere.

Marie Reed March 28, 2009 at 12:24 PM  

I loveee this darling picture! Those little golidlocks girls are peachy! I want to go wash my hands now:)

Marie Reed March 28, 2009 at 12:25 PM  

My cleaning quirk is that I freak out if I don't fold the laudry right away. I hate for it to sit in the dryer for any amount of time. I actually set a timer so that I can fold it immediately! We're both freaks!!! Ahhh!

Lavinia March 29, 2009 at 10:10 AM  

Janeen! You are the second blogger to confess to a hand sanitizer quirk, wow...seems to be the 'thing'. But I am laughing because I have a PHOBIA, a great big phobia about hand sanitizers and avoid them at all costs. I love clean hands, mind you, but for me soap and water wins "hands down" (I couldn't resist that pun!!). Thanks for participating, it was so fun to learn everyone's quirks...