Thursday, March 12, 2009

PFF ~ Dahlings'

~*~
PFF ~ Dahlings'

It's Postcard Friendship Friday hosted by the lovely Marie at Cpaphil Vintage Postcards



This is in honor of my sister's tea party this weekend.

Can you guess the theme?


Breakfast at Tiffany's, of course!

The invitation read...

"Dahlings, wear your best black dress and adorn your

beautiful self with faux pearls and jewels!"

"It's Breakfast at Melody's!"

I bet croissants will be on the menu! Yummy, my favorite!

~*~

16 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

Sparky March 12, 2009 at 7:45 PM  

Excellent choice! Takes lots of photos. Hope y'all have a great time. PFF! :o) ♥ ∞

Diane March 12, 2009 at 8:08 PM  

cute! sounds like a fun time!

Chris Overstreet March 12, 2009 at 8:20 PM  

Of course, you mustn't forget your tiara....

Tea Time With Melody March 12, 2009 at 8:51 PM  

and my table is looking pretty elegant with all the jewels so far.....

Saucy March 12, 2009 at 9:28 PM  

Here's hoping you take photos! Have so much fun!

Sreisaat March 13, 2009 at 12:13 AM  

Ooh-la-la! Must be fun dressing up and all :)


Postcards Crossing

Anonymous March 13, 2009 at 2:02 AM  

Doesn't she have a timeless beauty!

Catherine March 13, 2009 at 5:46 AM  

Faux pearls, like Madame Chanel recommended. Yes, I follow you, what time ?

I like your postal card a lot. This woman was a gem by herself.

Marie Reed March 13, 2009 at 6:32 AM  

You have the best tea parties ever! I was so happy to meet your sleepy head sister on the Orient Express:)

MuseSwings March 13, 2009 at 8:16 AM  

Ahhh Breafast at Tiffany's. How divine dahlink! I'll wear pearls in honor of your party tomorrow. Enjoy and happy PFF!

petra michelle; Whose role is it anyway? March 13, 2009 at 8:20 AM  

Have a wonderful time! :))

Linda March 13, 2009 at 12:06 PM  

OHHHHHH..Can we have a bloggyland tea party? ☺♥Blessings

Eddy March 13, 2009 at 2:51 PM  

Happy PFF,
Thank you for this card,
Me and my wife, we likeits pictures.
And, at my work office, I have a movie poster of Audrey in "breakfast at Tiffany's",
Moon River, wider than a mile,
I'm crossing you in style some day.
Oh, dream maker, you heart breaker,
wherever you're going I'm going your way.


-

Margo March 14, 2009 at 6:42 AM  

Adorable post. this woman was perfection. I hope you have fun at your tea party! This is my first PFF. I am thrilled about all the new blogs I'm finding!

Lavinia March 14, 2009 at 7:19 PM  

Can't wait to see the pics. I love Audrey...and have so many of her movies....Breakfast at Melody's...will you bring your guitar and sing Moon River?

twinkle teaches March 17, 2009 at 11:12 PM  

Love Audrey Hepburn!
tina