Thursday, March 19, 2009

PFF - Castles for Spring!

~*~
It's Postcard Friendship Friday hosted by the lovely Marie at Cpaphil Vintage Postcards


This postcard makes me think of Spring with the green foliage!
Spring a short lived season before the hills turn to brown in California.


Have a great day!
~*~

17 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

Marie Reed March 20, 2009 at 1:17 AM  

I miss those brown hills of CA! When the grass is really dry and flat it's wonderful to go sliding down them on a big piece of cardboard! Who needs snow and a sled! Gosh I haven't done that in ages:)

Sheila @ A Postcard a Day March 20, 2009 at 4:33 AM  

I have a card of Hearst Castle! A very different one, but it did bring in several interesting comments, so I learnt a lot. Yours gives a far better impression of what the whole site must be like.

MuseSwings March 20, 2009 at 5:53 AM  

Hearst Castle - what a lovely plaything! I was sitting here enjoying "Moon River" play.

Linda March 20, 2009 at 6:03 AM  

Darn, does Lavinia know your using one of her castles for PFF? (ROFL)

Have a great day, thanks for making me smile. Blessings

alittlebitofscrap March 20, 2009 at 9:22 AM  

Wow, all that lovely green! We were gonna go to Hearst Castle but we never got a chance. Sometimes I wish I was still residing in CA :)

Chris Overstreet March 20, 2009 at 11:10 AM  

Oh, what sprawl and splendor. I can't imagine trying to keep up with a place like this, let alone own one!

Anonymous March 20, 2009 at 12:53 PM  

wow, that looks magical! a californian castle that's not...disneyland! hehe.

Sparky March 20, 2009 at 2:14 PM  

What a lovely place! I'm going to live there when I win the lottery ... LOL! Happy PFF! ♥ ∞

twinkle teaches March 20, 2009 at 2:46 PM  

What a cool postcard! I want to live there! :)
tina

Postcardy March 20, 2009 at 5:22 PM  

I guess that is hard on photographers when they can only take appealing photos for a short time.

Lavinia March 20, 2009 at 5:32 PM  

Wow, looks like one of those castles along the Danube River. Beautiful setting, gorgeous vistas....

steviewren March 20, 2009 at 6:12 PM  

I'd like to visit Hearst Castle one day. It reminds me of of Europe. How fun to live close by.

Lydia March 20, 2009 at 11:50 PM  

Happy PFF. That's a gorgeous aerial shot of Hearst Castle. Makes me want to see it someday!

claude March 21, 2009 at 12:14 AM  

Many thanks for your visit at my blog and for your kind comment.
I love old postcards and I find the portal of your blog very nice.
In June for summer (I will be in Salt Lake City) I will post another picture.
You are very pretty Janeen !

petra michelle; Whose role is it anyway? March 21, 2009 at 8:08 AM  

Thoroughly enjoying the music while reading and absorbing the splendor!

Mescrap March 22, 2009 at 3:05 PM  

Beautiful !!!
Is the castle opened to public ?

ChaChaneen March 22, 2009 at 5:32 PM  

Lay hoon~ Yes the castle is open to the public. I believe it is the only park that actually makes a profit in California too!