Sunday, March 8, 2009

My Celebrity Look-Alike

~*~
Muse Swings who is cool in all things COOL, double dog dared me to see who my celebrity look-alike would be. I'm not a betting woman but if I were, I was thinking it was going to be Sara Palin when I wear my glasses ~ so rare nowadays because I need an updated prescription! But whew, I started getting worried when I saw James Blunt in the line up but in the end, I had a 4-WAY TIE!! The final picture has me with Brittany Murphy and I can see the resemblance, especially when I was going as a Blondie 10 years ago. But if I were to choose it would be Sarah Michelle Gellar. I'm getting an agent in the morning!

MyHeritage - free family trees, genealogy and face recognition


Now I triple dog dare you...
Go to www.MyHeritage.com and choose the Celebrity look alike challenge tab.
The site that will make a celebrity look-alike collage using facial recognition points from your own photo.
~*~

7 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

Tea Time With Melody March 8, 2009 at 10:08 AM  

Well I did your celebrity look-alike and all my look-alikes were MEN! SERIOUSLY! HA! But they were all seriously georgous men. I put Alicia and Jackie and they got beautiful young look-alikes.

Maybe I had a few hairs on my chin I forgot to pluck......

ChaChaneen March 8, 2009 at 12:45 PM  

That is so, so, so funny, must have been an unflattering pic of you cause when I did you, you were the GO-RG-EO-US Kate Beckingsale!! I'll send you the link!

Country Mouse, City Mouse March 8, 2009 at 1:11 PM  

How fun!

Sparky March 8, 2009 at 2:25 PM  

Holy cow, I'd better pluck all the hairs off my chin (and now my upper lip!!!) before doing this Celebrity Look-A-Like or all mine will be guys too. [tee hee] Eh, I chickened out earlier 'cause they want my REAL name and e-mail address! Horrors! 'Course I'm not about to let a Triple Dog Dare go past me ... [giggle] Maybe I'll get brave and do it later. ♥ ∞

Tea Time With Melody March 8, 2009 at 4:26 PM  

Sparky, better shave your legs too! My picture had a little bit of Tigger the cat on the corner of it and I am convinced that is what put me in the men department. All that extra "facial hair" hahaha

Sparky March 8, 2009 at 4:32 PM  

Looks like your trick worked! All my look-alikes were of the female gender. Whew! That was a close shave. HA HA HA (Got mine at the blog now) :o) ♥ ∞

MuseSwings March 8, 2009 at 10:41 PM  

What pretty ladies! I bet they are all very glad they look like you!