Friday, March 6, 2009

PFF ~ Peaceful Surroundings

~*~
It's Postcard Friendship Friday hosted by my blog~beauty friend...


This picture exudes peaceful surroundings when I look at it...
I imagine the table set for tea and a plate of buttery, melt~in~your~mouth shortbread cookies, my family each in their cozy places. We could play board games, take a nap, read a book, etc...

I hope your Friday is just as peaceful!

~*~


13 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

Marie Reed March 6, 2009 at 10:51 AM  

I want to live here! I also want to play board games with you and your family:) let's not invite Francois because he is a horrible loser! I have to let this 38 year old man win just like my 6 year old!

ChaChaneen March 6, 2009 at 10:54 AM  

ha ha ha That's funny! Yes, you and your lovely family are definitely invited to join us! Does Paris have any good hot cocoa for the children you could bring? Mine lurve hot cocoa!

Chris Overstreet March 6, 2009 at 11:06 AM  

This is a wonderful setting, except that now that I've seen it I'm going to be sleepy and useless for the rest of the day. :)

Lavinia March 6, 2009 at 11:52 AM  

This is so beautiful. A treetop retreat. I picture me on one of those sofas and a good friend (like you!) on the other and a big bowl of potato chips on the coffee table and talking talking talking and laughing laughing laughing.....

Barbara March 6, 2009 at 1:47 PM  

Reminds me of a cabin I once stayed in in the mountains near Knoxville.

alittlebitofscrap March 6, 2009 at 2:34 PM  

Oh, this is so beautiful! I want a place that feels similar :)

Sparky March 6, 2009 at 2:41 PM  

I am sooo there!! That is beautiful and looks like an ideal place to 'hide out' from today's headlines. Let's not allow any TV or newspapers there, 'k? Be right over ... [LOL] :o) ♥ ∞

KARNA March 6, 2009 at 3:33 PM  

Have the tea ready and I'll be the genuine Shortbread cookies. My grandfather was a baker (first in Scotland, then had his own bakery in California). His recipe is different than any other I have seen. and delicious may I add. I might share with you the recipe, though its quite a secret. So, if I do, you must never share, just bake!

Linda March 7, 2009 at 7:06 AM  

Count me in..I want to play boardgames too..laughing with Marie, as hubby and son are poor losers, LOLOL. We shall leave the men at home. Blessings

MuseSwings March 7, 2009 at 10:06 AM  

I'm with Chris Overstreet - I got all sleepy eyed just looking at the room. It doesn't help that I've been helping a church buddy move all morning..zzzzzzzzzzz. We can play some board games when I wake up.

the voice of melody March 7, 2009 at 12:17 PM  

How relaxing! What a beautiful and cozy room.

Enjoy your weekend! :)

Marie Reed March 8, 2009 at 5:21 AM  

It's Orient Express fun tomorrow and I have no idea what to write! Think think think:)

petra michelle; Whose role is it anyway? March 9, 2009 at 5:29 PM  

There you are! I thought you'd been kidnapped and your compartment cleaned out by a magician! You had a blank page, and nowhere to be found!

Are we any closer to finding the murderer and the case solved? *laughing* My head is spinning! Will relax in your compartment and enjoy the leftovers and champagne.

Delicious, and please keep me updated and apprised! Will hop over to muse in a few!