Saturday, February 28, 2009

Remembering my FIRSTS

~*~
Remembering my FIRSTS!


To quote my sister Tea Time with Melody, "so here are some Firsts about me, read on and enjoy and laugh or not, just don't fall asleep please. If you feel so inclined, copy and do a post yourself."



1. Who was your FIRST prom date? It was Keith from Junior prom.
2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love? Nope, but I am very good friends with his Ex-Wife (the one who came after me). We work together and just the other day I was smooching a kiss on their 5 month old Grandson! So precious!
3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink? I think it was a wine cooler.
4. What was your FIRST job? Cashier at a burger joint in town.
5. What was your FIRST car? A black and silver Toyota Celica.
6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today? Suzanne.
7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning? My son who got up at 0'dark-thirty to go to the bathroom and then walked into our room and crawled into bed to continue sleeping.
8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher? Mrs. Larsen or Mrs. Gilarducchi.... I think?
9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? Hawaii
10. Who was your FIRST best friend and are you still friends with them? Her name is Lucille Ginta (?spelling?), I remember she lived with her Mom and they were Italian. I haven't heard from her after they/or me moved away 30 years ago. Man, that makes me sound old! lol
11. What was your FIRST sport played? Does Roller Skating count?
12. Where was your FIRST sleep over? Probably at my cousin Kristin's house.
13. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today? Again that would be my son because I told him how proud I was of him for washing his hands after going to the bathroom. (It was 4 in the morning, he could have easily skipped this)
14. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time? My sister Melody's wedding.
15. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning? Came downstairs, lite a candle, got my bible study out, then made some coffee.
16. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to? Rock~N~Roll! It was a Day on the Green type thing (all day long of bands that come on stage). It was Ratt, Eddie Money, Bryan Adams, Knight Ranger and the finale was Journey!
17. FIRST tattoo or piercing? Got my ears pierced when I was 15.
18. FIRST foreign country you went to? Mexico, drove in and drove out with my Dad driving us over the border and turned around again, just to say we did it.
19. What was your FIRST run in with the law? Oh this is easy... toilet papering a house in the neighborhood.
20. When was your FIRST detention? I think it was in Junior High for being late to class on a Quiz day.
21. What was the FIRST state you lived in? California.
22. Who was the FIRST person to break your heart? That would be Brent. There were no obstructions to get in the way of anything, he just didn't think I was the best thing since sliced bread. When I broke up with him, he THEN pulled out all the stops to shower me with love, affection and a marriage proposal but I held my ground. If you took me for granted before now, it obviously wasn't going to turn around after this whirlwind of affection wore off.
23. Who was your FIRST roommate? I shared a room with my sister growing up, so after that it would be my friend Jackie.
24. Where did you go on your FIRST limo ride? For Prom to San Francisco.
25. Where did you go on your FIRST date with your husband? After our first meeting of coffee and then dinner, I agreed to go out on a date. It was dancing and oh what a hilarious story that is!
~*~

4 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

Sparky February 28, 2009 at 6:23 PM  

Roller skating counts. I love(d) it too.
Oh my goodness, you're my partner in crime with the toilet papering!! We're such hardened criminals. HA HA
I wanna hear more about the first date with your (so-to-be) husband! (but only if you feel so inclined) :o)
Thanks for participating. ♥ ∞

Sparky February 28, 2009 at 6:25 PM  

Opps ... I meant "soon-to-be" husband. My bad. :o) ♥ ∞

Lavinia March 1, 2009 at 2:19 PM  

Oh I liked reading about all your firsts. Interesting to note your first run in with the law,....so, have you tp'd any houses lately? ha ha ha ...

Well, you know you will *Have* to tell us the hilarious dance story now. Or maybe you already have? Let me know....

Tea Time With Melody March 2, 2009 at 8:21 PM  

HAHA how could I forget you were my first roommate. I was probably trying to forget during those years when we got along sooooo well. LOL

Wasn't the drive through Mexico hilarious. Well is is NOW when I look back.